lundi 3 octobre 2016

Part 2 of my adventure

So many mixed feelings are invading me these days. My training with Bala Vikasa is now over. As happy as I am I had the chance to experience this adventure and as much as I learned a lot of things that are going to be helpful in my future career, I also feel a lot of sadness. I feel sad because I had to say goodbye to the ones I met, the ones I love. When I am going to see them again? That's the question I’ve been asking myself over and over again. 

After all, we were together everyday for four weeks, having the same routine, sharing the same moments. 18 of us together, coming from different countries with different cultures but with very similar goals, which is to become changemakers. Some of us were students, some were professionals. Some were in their 20s, some were in their 40s. Our differences didn't matter though. We were one big family.

I left on September 30th, heading to Delhi. The flight was short, but the journey felt long. I planned this trip at the very last minute (I booked the flight 3 days before departure) but I had a really good feeling about it. And I was right! There, I was welcomed by my two amazing hosts that I contacted through CouchSurfing. For those who don’t know about CouchSurfing, it’s a platform where you can meet other travellers but also locals offering their couch for a couple of days. It's the ideal solution when you want to live the culture of a country with a low budget. 

Now I am staying at their place until the 6th. I’m discovering Delhi, but I’m also taking this time to refresh myself and relax. Having some peaceful moments actually feel good. On the 6th, I’ll be heading up north with two girls from India and one girl from New Zealand (once again, thanks to CouchSurfing!) We will be exploring 6 different cities and we should be done by the 18th. I’m guessing it's going to be another big adventure. What will happen after the 18th? Who knows! We will see then. So far, life made sure to guide me to the experiences I needed to live. I’m sure it will do the same for the rest of my trip. As my dear John Lennon wrote in the song “Beautiful Boy”: life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. So why making too much plans ahead, right?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire